So of the blogs I follow, a few tend to stand out to me in a special way. One of these is Mommalucas, a sweet and insightful lady who blogs about her life and her lovely family as they strive to live a simple, wholesome life. I try to keep up with her as best I can, so imagine my surprise when, upon wandering back through her archives, I discovered that she mentioned me as a nominee for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I am definitely honored and humbled to be recognized by such a fantastic blogger. 🙂
Apparently the rules of the award dictate that I give you 7 random “get-to-know-you” things about myself, and that I nominate 12-15 bloggers to also receive the award. So here we go!
So here are 7 things about me:
1. I worked on the digital conversion of Titanic to 3D. (And let me tell ya, that was one long, hot summer an an windowless studio, but I had a blast. 🙂
2. I can wiggle my ears. Impressive, I know.
3. I have a terror of socks. I hate them. They gross me out. Bare feet all the way!
4. My hubby and I are writing a novel. Can’t say too much yet, but hope to post updates on that soon!
5. I’ve lived in 6 states and 11 cities (different permanent addresses) in my lifetime, and would love to at least double those numbers!
6. My dream is to own a tiny house on wheels like the ones made by Tumbleweed.
7. I’m a classically trained pianist. I’ve been playing for 17 years, and teaching for a decade. I love teaching really little kids in particular. Some of my favorite students are three-year-olds, and it gives me so much joy to watch them light up at their accomplishments!
Now this is where I get in trouble. I’m probably waaaaaay too OCD about this, but I want to give some seriously good nominations here, and I don’t actually have that many friends in the blogging world just yet. So if it’s all the same to everyone, I’d like to split up my nominations and do them one post at a time.
My first one isn’t even on WordPress. Go figure!
Hayley is an aspiring Social worker/abolitionist with a huge heart. She fights daily against modern-day slavery, and is becoming a part of something big. Definitely check out her amazing blog and follow her progress as she finds her place in the world.
More nominees to come! And much love to all of my readers. ❤