Here’s a list of suggestions based on a great article by Zenhabits:
- Limit internet and television time to 3 hours a day.
- Start purging possessions by donating 5 items every day.
- Ban shopping for anything other than necessities.
- Wash your dishes immediately after using them.
- Walk, run, or bike outside every day.
- Eat only fruits, veggies, nuts, and oils.
- Drink green tea three times a day.
What other good challenge ideas have you been contemplating? Be sure to check out the rest of the list (and the rest of the fantastic site) at zenhabits.net!