Fantasy fiction fans out there will recognize this list at the Code of Dinotopia. Fictional as the world may be, I find these to be some pretty fantastic rules to live by.
- Survival of all or none.
- One raindrop raises the sea.
- Weapons are enemies, even to their owners.
- Give more, take less.
- Others first, self last.
- Observe, listen and learn.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Sing every day.
- Exercise imagination.
- Eat to live, don’t live to eat.
- Don’t put off til tomorrow what can be done today.
Which of these do you struggle to maintain? (For me, it’s number seven.) Which come more easily to you?