I’m strangely word-dry right now. I usually don’t have any problem filling up a page with my thoughts, but these last few weeks I’ve struggled with adequately articulating how I feel. Here’s a bullet-point list for you all instead:
- I’m happy. Not just gleeful or giggly, but joyful. I’m at peace, despite numerous reasons to not be.
- I feel like I’m fulfilling my purpose. It’s not easy or without its bumps, but I’m doing it. My current endeavors feel very, very right.
- I’m madly in love with my husband. This new project and just generally being around each other more has been so good for us.
- I go to bed every night exhausted in a good, I’ve-accomplished-mountains-of-awesomeness-today way.
- I feel like I’m getting along with The Teacher and The Designer very well (for my part, at least – don’t want to assume! 😉 )
- I’m catching up with old…
View original post 62 more words